Digital Learning Developer
The Asset Management Learning Academy (AMLA), based in Perth transforms the learning experience through technology and design, empowering people to reach their full potential. We provide learning solutions to individuals and asset-intensive businesses across the globe.
Our company values
We embrace individuality and uniqueness
We evolve and advance
We figure it out together
We care about what matters to you
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Digital Learning Developer who is interested in joining our creative technical team based in West Perth. You will be developing a range of impactful courses and programs using a range of e-authoring and designing tools.
We're passionate about creating content that makes an impact. Enhancing the learner's experience through strategic design and development phases in alignment with the course/program's vision. If you enjoy building learning solutions, keep reading! Ideally, we seek creative, innovative, team players who have demonstrated experience in producing high quality and effective content.
Our target applicants will be able to
- Design, develop and evaluate learning materials, assets and programs.
- Consider their knowledge of various instructional and design methodologies, tools and resources and apply these appropriately
- Apply innovation and creativity to the design and development process
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Develop technically accurate and grammatically correct content
- Take written or verbal information and format it according to established company standards and templates
- Collaborate with the creative technical team, consisting of professionals in graphic design, instructional design, technical development, subject matter experts and team leaders to achieve the vision set
- Consult with clients and stakeholders to gain the necessary understanding of the subject to be communicated
- Work efficiently and to defined schedules and timelines
- Embrace continuous improvement
- Share a portfolio of work they have undertaken
- Work in Australia (must have valid working rights in Australia)
Qualifications and Experience
- TAE40116 - Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, or Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree related to Education/Instructional design.
- Software-specific training certificate and or certification, and
- Demonstrated experience in developing digital learning content using tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline etc, and
- Relevant experience in adult learning and instructional design.
It would be considered advantageous to have the following (but not necessary):
- Diploma in Graphic Design or related qualification.
If our advertisement aligns with your own values and capability, we'd like to hear from you today. To view all role opportunities at AMLA visit http://www.amlearningacademy.com/careers.