The Asset Management Learning Academy (AMLA), based in Perth transforms the learning experience through technology and design, empowering people to reach their full potential. We provide learning solutions to individuals and asset-intensive businesses across the globe.
Our company values
We embrace individuality and uniqueness
We evolve and advance
We figure it out together
We care about what matters to you
We are seeking expressions of interest from experienced and passionate Instructional Designers who are interested in joining our creative technical team. You will be designing and developing a range of impactful online and face to face courses, programs and training materials for our academy.
Future opportunities may include casual, maximum term project assignments and full-time employment. We value hybridity and employ a robust COVID-19 Health and Safety Management Plan to ensure the safety of our employees when working from home and in our West Perth office.
We're passionate about creating content that makes an impact. Enhancing the learner's experience through strategic design and development phases in alignment with the course/program's vision. If you enjoy building learning solutions, keep reading! Ideally, we seek creative, innovative, team players who have demonstrated experience in producing high quality and effective content.
Our target applicants will be able to
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Write technically accurate and grammatically correct documentation
- Take written or verbal information and format it according to established company standards and templates.
- Consider their knowledge of various instructional methodologies, tools and resources and apply these appropriately
- Design, develop and evaluate materials, courses and programs
- Apply creativity to instructional design
- Collaborate with the creative technical team, consisting of professionals in graphic design, technical development, subject matter experts and team leaders to achieve the vision set
- Consult with clients and stakeholders to gain the necessary understanding of the subject to be communicated
- Work efficiently and to defined schedules and timelines
- Embrace continuous improvement
- Share a portfolio of work they have undertaken
- work in Australia (must have valid working rights in Australia)
Qualifications and Experience
- TAE40116 - Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, or
- TAE50216 - Diploma of Training Design and Development, or
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in a related discipline, and
- Relevant experience in adult learning.
If our advertisement aligns with your own values and capability, we'd like to hear from you today. To view all role opportunities at AMLA visit http://www.amlearningacademy.com/careers.