The Asset Management Learning Academy (AMLA), based in Perth transforms the learning experience through technology and design, empowering people to reach their full potential. We provide learning solutions to individuals and asset-intensive businesses across the globe.
Our company values
We embrace individuality and uniqueness
We evolve and advance
We figure it out together
We care about what matters to you
We are seeking expressions of interest from experienced and passionate Graphic Designers who are interested in joining our creative technical team. You will be designing and developing a range of digital media and assets for our academy, including graphics, animations and associated digital content for online and face to face training courses.
Future opportunities may include casual, maximum term project assignments and full-time employment. We value hybridity and employ a robust COVID-19 Health and Safety Management Plan to ensure the safety of our employees when working from home and in our West Perth office.
We're passionate about creating content that makes an impact. Enhancing the learner's experience through strategic design and development phases in alignment with the course/program's vision. If you enjoy visualising and developing innovative digital content and designs, keep reading! Ideally, we seek creative, innovative, team players who have demonstrated experience in producing high quality and effective content.
Our target applicants will be able to
· Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategise with a creative technical team consisting of professionals in instructional design, technical development, subject matter experts and team leaders to scope the design of digital media and assets.
· Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity.
· Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout.
· Follow an established quality content management system.
· Apply trend intelligence and an understanding of the industry to designs.
· Demonstrate strong skills across verbal and written communication, and visual and creative designing.
· Write technically accurate and grammatically correct documentation.
· Demonstrate an extremely high attention to detail and strive to maintain a high standard of consistency across all design activities.
· Consider their knowledge of various design methodologies, typography, tools and resources and apply these appropriately.
· Use a range of design software, including Adobe Creative Cloud Apps, Animation programs etc.
· Work efficiently and to defined schedules and timelines.
· Embrace continuous improvement.
· Share a portfolio of work they have undertaken.
· work in Australia (must have valid working rights in Australia)
Qualifications and Experience
- CUA50720 - Diploma of Graphic Design, or
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in a related discipline, and
- Relevant experience in digital graphic design.
- Experience developing digital designs and assets for adult learning is desirable.
If our advertisement aligns with your own values and capability, we'd like to hear from you today. To view all role opportunities at AMLA visit http://www.amlearningacademy.com/careers.